Friday, August 6, 2010

UPDATE!

Hey Everyone!!

I know it's been a couple of months since the last update on the blog, but we've been super busy at the store and trying to get as organized as possible. This is going to be a SUPER long post, so if you want to see pictures of all the new things in shop, click the break <3



OK, all of these lovely ladies you see are part of our current dollarbie section. The yellow&pink leopard is actually a fat pack set that includes 5 tones, all for $1L. There really was no reason why they ended up in the dollarbie section other than I thought they would be a great set for people who aren't technically SL rich. But still, you cant get all of these in-store and on Xstreet for $1L.



These lovely dresses you see above we're my first attempt at using pre-made templates for clothing. The skirts actually came out as an accident, but I think they came out very cute and flirty, hence why they're named "Afterparty". You can't get these in-shop, but you can pick them up on Xstreet for the bargain price of $5L each, and the Fat Pack for $25L. Not a bad deal if you ask me =).
OHHH now this dress. Let me tell you about this dress. I handmade this dress in photoshop, "thinking" it would turn out amazing and turn me into the "Gucci" of SL. I was wrong, BUT I still put it together and decided to give it a great go. And what do ya know? People actually liked it. So it put a smile on my face and I decided to get it a shot on Xstreet. As you can see it comes in all the layers you can think of. OK here's the deal with the dress. The ACTUAL dress layers aren't modify, but the prim piece is. So you can fit it to your avatar's personal shape. But as you can see, you can own this little gem for only $5L.


The 4 sets of hair you see above we're where most of my time and aggravation went. The "Vegas" set is kind of just a bunch of chaos I created on a whim. It's very short in the back and is prone to "back of the neck baldness". I'm still working on updating them to have resize scripts. But for now, they don't. The "Lundin" set is my fave only because I managed to make them in less than 3 hours. So I was really excited about them, but the best part was that they gave me a chance to use my awesome new scripts. They do have the resize script, and a retexturable script in the clip on the back. It's already preloaded with 11 textures, and as I'm told, with 11 more spots open for textures. BUT if you do plan on getting them and loading them with textures, you should probably IM me in world so that I can explain it to you a little bit. But anyways, they come in 4 hair colors, black, red, blond, and brunette. Nothing fancy as of yet. You can get both sets in-shop for $25L each, and on Xstreet for $30L a each. The extra $5L is to cover Xstreet commission.

That's just about all of the pics for now. But also on big news is that all of the shops inventory is uploaded on Xstreet because of prim limits in the new shop at Club Boundless. Which you guys should totally check out because that club is amazing and I know I love it, and the people are just great. So, in closing you should pick up a few new skins and head to Club Boundless and hang out!!

See you there <3
XoXMallorieJewell

P.S. All of the skins below are also part of the dollarbie's in the store and on Xstreet. I have no idea how they got down there. But thankfully, they made it into the post =)









No comments:

Post a Comment