Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Major News!!

Hey There Second Lifer's!!

So I know it's been a few days since I last updated but so much has happened that I thought I would do it in one big post.

First on the announcement agenda is....

WE GOT INTO THE SUMMER LOVIN HUNT!!!

Yes!! We are very excited and are working diligently to make a great gift for this hunt!! And we may or may not release a preview...you'll just have to wait and see!!
OK, on to the next...
Yes we did in fact move the shop.

But it was a good move. We have a bigger shop and a great open space for us to use! And we are very very VERY happy about this move. So with that said, I will "attempt" to post the SLURL at the end of the blog. I say "attempt" because I tried before and it did not go well, but for you, I will try again.

And finally for the last bit of news, after much thought and discussion, we decided to extend the "Grand Opening Sale" to our Xstreet products as well. I know we said absolutely not, but, why have a sale and not include all your sale items??

So that's all the news we have for now, as I said before, the SLURL is posted below, so come on by and check out the new shop!!

http://slurl.com/secondlife/Flanagan%20Forest/13/179/24



XoX Mallorie Jewell

No comments:

Post a Comment